Cleveland at Sox-Game one, 7:10 CT

1 minute ago, CeaseAndExist said:

Sheets dragging sac across his haters' foreheads. Hell ya!

Let’s tone it down a bit, he’s been awful in all facets of the game this year one homer doesn’t mean you pull your nuts out

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Maybe Hahn's vote of confidence helped. 

Pollock forgot how to hit. Yet another player that comes to the Sox to have his career die. 

I don't think Pollock is all that excited to be here. Imagine playing on the best team in baseball and in sunny LA where it's 80+ all year to coming to Chicago where it's 40 degrees for all of April. 

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

I don't think Pollock is all that excited to be here. Imagine playing on the best team in baseball and in sunny LA where it's 80+ all year to coming to Chicago where it's 40 degrees for all of April. 

He played at ND. He’s used to this weather.

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

He went from being on one World Series contending team to another. Being on the Sox gave him an opportunity, if healthy, to play a bit more than he did on the Dodgers. I'm sure he was very happy about the trade. This is a great position for any veteran to be in.

Maybe you're right on the weather, but veterans sign with cold weather teams all the time. I don't think that's much of a factor for most guys.