GT: Yankees at White Sox, Game 1 - 7:10 CT

Quin

Sounds like a fun weekend and I bet Friday will be a little wild with good vibes and rivalry passion at least at the start. I hope they wire all of the players so we can go deep and personal during the heat of the moment. 

This is so obviously a sweep it isn't even funny.

Sadly this is easily the best place in San Antonio for a hot dog and fries. If you're in San Antonio and missing real Chicago dogs, Wrigleyville is the place to go. 

Don't judge me. 

16523869947437095857681099753111.jpg

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

lol only in the south do you see a 60 something white woman in a sheer pink top sexing it up...

Hey, if the lady wants to wear it, all the power to her.

That being said, this string of comments requires Charles Barkley and his strange vendetta against the women of San Antonio.

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Texsox said:

Sadly this is easily the best place in San Antonio for a hot dog and fries. If you're in San Antonio and missing real Chicago dogs, Wrigleyville is the place to go. 

Don't judge me. 

I won't judge you if you don't judge me....the only time I was in San Antonio the last meal we had was at a place called "The Original Mexican Restaurant"....it was the only place we could get in on the Riverwalk before we headed to the airport and everyone that was in there looked like they were there under duress....it was no lie probably the worst meal I have ever had at a restaurant.  We had joked at the time that if this truly was the orginal mexican restaurant, that culinary choice would have died out long ago.

26 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

My dad taught me how to keep score at my first game when I was 4. Still have the scorecard. Thome homered against the Marlins.

Same 1979 Cubs/Cardinals at Wrigley.  Before Ozzie Smith was traded for Gary Templeton.

16 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Same 1979 Cubs/Cardinals at Wrigley.  Before Ozzie Smith was traded for Gary Templeton.

I'd have worded it "Before the Cards traded GT for OS - in 1982."
BOOMER!

Edited by FoxForce2

• Quin locked this topic