GT 5/13: Yankees @ SOX, 7:10 pm CT, NBCSC

Just now, Capn12 said:

Its a race between Abreu and Pollock...who can get under .200 first?

You can't make this stuff up, the 3rd highest BA in the lineup tonight, is at .225

It's impressive that the entire lineup had lower than average strikeout rates against but batting averages this bad. It's almost impossible for an entire lineup to make that much empty contact, but they find a way to do it.

37 minutes ago, ShoeLessRob said:

Have a good weekend Soxtalk! Don’t want to waste my free time on this “championship” caliber team. 

That window is closing a lot quicker than we expected. Now Jerry can order Rick to be sellers in July.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

You are nuts if you don't want Bryce Harper on this team. Period. 

JR is owner.  Our biggest contract in history is roughly half what the Guardians gave Ramirez. 

Sure I also believe we will give $275 million to Judge and he'll be injured for the next 5-7 years. The White Sox will never change under this ownership.

Be realistic.

Just now, caulfield12 said:

JR is owner.  Our biggest contract in history is roughly half what the Guardians gave Ramirez. 

Sure I also believe we will give $275 million to Judge and he'll be injured for the next 5-7 years. The White Sox will never change under this ownership.

Be realistic.

Way to move the goal posts.