GT 5/13: Yankees @ SOX, 7:10 pm CT, NBCSC

I tell u one thing. If Sox lose all five to KC next week or 4 of 5, there should be a housecleaning. Hahn, Tony, hitting coach all should be fired. No excuses. Sox already have sucked vs. the Central and should be "ready to play," if this team is capagle of being "ready to play."

Five game series can be weird. If the Sox lose game one of the five game set, look out. But if you lose all five, I'm serious, heads have to roll.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, greg775 said:

I tell u one thing. If Sox lose all five to KC next week or 4 of 5, there should be a housecleaning. Hahn, Tony, hitting coach all should be fired. No excuses. Sox already have sucked vs. the Central and should be "ready to play," if this team is capagle of being "ready to play."

Five game series can be weird. If the Sox lose game one of the five game set, look out.

Who is going to do the firing?

Edited by FoxForce2

4 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Five game series can be weird. If the Sox lose game one of the five game set, look out. But if you lose all five, I'm serious, heads have to roll.

Who is going to do the rolling?

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Hahn isn’t being fired a week after being named in a lawsuit.  Would be a very bad look.

Losing five games to KC tho would be very very embarrassing from a supposed contender.

13 minutes ago, greg775 said:

I guess anything can happen but getting our asses kicked by the Yankees doesn't convince me we will lose 4 of 5 or all 5 to KC.  

2 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

Last three loses with 37 runs allowed. I don’t think you win many games like that 

This team’s run differential is terrible. If the Pythagorean formula means anything in this sport they’re actually overplaying their projected record.