Is it still contactless or can you use cash again?

vilehoopster

5 minutes ago, vilehoopster said:

Going to the game tonight. Is it still contactless or can you use cash for parking and concessions?

As Dumb Donald from Fat Albert said, "There is no cash"

No cash is accepted anywhere there.

Yet they still have ATMs in the park. They should make them so you can throw cash in them and a card come out you can use at the concession stands. Maybe I need to write JR about joining his organ I zation.

The other thing that sucks is you have to either tip or  hit a button to skip the tip when using plastic. Sorry, I don’t need to tip someone $2 to hand me an Aquafina they are charging me $7. You’re charging that much, you should be able to pay your workers a respectable wage.

Edited by Dick Allen
  • Like 3
  • Fire 2

Hah, no cash but in the 9th inning there were some workers that brought some slices of pizzas and hot dogs and were selling them for $2, I said hell yeah I'll take 2 slices of pizza and handed them my card, then they dude was like, "you don't have any cash?" And I told him, I thought this park was all cashless. He handed me my card back and that's when I realized they were just trying to get rid of the extra pizza and make some side cash for themselves. Brilliant really.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, The Grinder said:

I'm prob one of the few that still always has around $40 cash on me at  all times

I only do because of the tips I get for a comedy show I'm doing. It just kind of adds up in my wallet. Ironically it gets used primarily on tips for musicians and the waiter at my wine club. We prepay for the wine in our locker so many times I don't have any charges.

I never use cash anymore. I also write less than five checks per year, almost all to the school.