AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

49 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Can't believe they would go with a six man rotation for Kopech but stranger things have happened.

I wanted them to do this in for 8-10 weeks last year to manage Kopech and Rodon's workloads, and everybody's including the bullpen (theoretically starters could go longer with the added rest) coming off the 60 game season.

Makes sense to do so again this year once Lynn returns, convert to a 5 man rotation after Labor Day so pitchers can get acclimated to normal rest entering the playoffs. Giolito, Kopech, Cease, Lynn, Keuchel, Velazquez/Cueto. They can target an extra few outs if they are still strong, with the extra rest it may help. Save pressure bullpen, perhaps add 1-2 quality arms in July. Not sure Tony is up for it, but also could go with an opener for the 5th and if going to 6, 6th spots). Perhaps Foster and or Lopez can serve in these roles.

Convert Keuchel to a swing role closing out August, if he is productive can roster him in the playoffs.

54 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

So in the last week

Me and my boys went to Wrigley and white sox beat the Cubs

We went to Boston and we beat the Red Sox

We went to the game tonight and we beat the Yankees

This means we need to go to every game and WS will win!!!

Two more wins like that and I'd email LaRussa. One of the more superstitious White Sox would surely pay your way to the ballpark on a regular basis.