Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
brijames1957

Menechino needs to be fired tonight

Recommended Posts

Today would be yet another fine day to fire this guy…

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Today would be yet another fine day to fire this guy…

Last night I only saw our at bats in the 9th.  Holy crap, what an embarrassing effort those 3 were.  I was shocked to hear in the post game that Robert had good at bats earlier in the game...he looked pretty awful making that last out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wegner said:

Last night I only saw our at bats in the 9th.  Holy crap, what an embarrassing effort those 3 were.  I was shocked to hear in the post game that Robert had good at bats earlier in the game...he looked pretty awful making that last out.

Robert 3-4 w/ 2 BB a facing Lefties.  Sox left countless men on base before facing the lone RHP on the night in the 9th.  And it wasn’t pretty as you witnessed.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tnetennba said:

Robert 3-4 w/ 2 BB a facing Lefties.  Sox left countless men on base before facing the lone RHP on the night in the 9th.  And it wasn’t pretty as you witnessed.  

The Sox have done this more than several times this season. Down one in the ninth, they meekly go down 1-2-3 with the ball not leaving the infield. There is something disturbing about this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Highland said:

The Sox have done this more than several times this season. Down one in the ninth, they meekly go down 1-2-3 with the ball not leaving the infield. There is something disturbing about this.

Sure, they’re all pressing because they don’t totally trust their teammates or manager.

That pertains to both offense and defense.  Pitchers can’t trust the defense behind them.  Pollock can’t trust Vaughn or Eloy or Sheets to his right or left.

Moncada Anderson and Abreu can’t trust Abreu this year.  Pitchers can’t trust Seby and Grandal.

Every little distrust perpetuates itself and the cycle just continues with no end in sight.

Same with hitting with the bases loaded.  Or the starters not trusting the first reliever following them. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Moncada Anderson and Abreu can’t trust Abreu this year.  Pitchers can’t trust Seby and Grandal.

 

I'll give you Grandal... but Abreu seems very solid. In addition, Seby has elite framing numbers this year and has cut wayyyy down on passed balls and wild pitches. SSS, but his caught stealing rate is up too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tnetennba said:

Today would be yet another fine day to fire this guy…

Someone has to be the fall guy in the offseason. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Someone has to be the fall guy in the offseason. 

That’s the only rational reason I can see that he’s still employed.  As pathetic as that seems. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tnetennba said:

That’s the only rational reason I can see that he’s still employed.  As pathetic as that seems. 

It’s really the worst because if it’s true, it tells you what their priorities are (hint: it’s not winning). And if it’s not true, what the actual fork are we doing here?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we had just an average offense we would be leading the division by 4 or 5 games right now. Fuck Menechino

  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never hear anything on him in postgame ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2017 CHW: .256 AVG, .314 OBP, .417 SLG

2022 CHW: .258 AVG, .312 OBP, .386 SLG

Thats right, our offense is on par, if not worse, than the team we fielded after waving the white flag and starting a massive rebuild.

WHY ISNT ANYONE BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE HERE? 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
  • TLR 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He’s not even a Tony guy, idk how the fuck this turd is still employed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am convinced no one wants to get rid of a coach on this team because of the stories that would come out on the sheer incompetence. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has he ever been interviewed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t see how this man can still have a job tomorrow. If you want to wait until Monday, fine. But FFS. Fire this worthless POS

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

 

Can we fire Stone too?  What a fucking tool.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×