5/17 Sox @ Royals Game 2 | 6:10PM CT

Just don't understand how the FO can sit back after 36 games of an offense that is truly offensive and make no moves.  Whether that is players or coaches.

How do they let this clown 🤡 TLR run lineups out there that are constructed so poorly?

Does anyone give a fuck or we letting TLR run this into the ground because Fat boy Jerry felt like he owed him something.

Beyond frustrating 

Edited by 2Deep
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

Still a small sample size since returning, but this is the guy he looked like for most of 2021. Missing hittable pitches and swinging over sliders

In which case he’s of little value 

4 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Just don't understand how the FO can sit back after 36 games of an offense that is truly offensive and make no moves.  Whether that is players or coaches.

How do they let this clown 🤡 TLR run lineups out there that are constructed so poorly?

Does anyone give a fuck or we letting TLR run this into the ground because Fat boy Jerry felt like he owed him something.

Beyond frustrating 

You know what the terrible thing is? Nobody in the FO will be held accountable and they're going to bring the band back together for one more year rather than extract value from the pitching staff, Anderson and Robert and start over. 

I'm beginning to think the entire lineup has been exposed and they just suck. 

The Kopech velocity thing is weird too. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Like 1

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

You know what the terrible thing is? Nobody in the FO will be held accountable and they're going to bring the band back together for one more year rather than extract value from the pitching staff, Anderson and Robert and start over. 

I'm beginning to think the entire lineup has been exposed and they

Nah, if this goes on I think there will be massive changes after the season.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Oh great, this thread is evolving into another "It's LaRussa's" fault BS 😂

That's how literally every thread goes when the Sox lose.

Edited by Green Line

Just now, fathom said:

Nah, if this goes on I think there will be massive changes after the season.

I think they could still end up having the season we all dreamed of a month ago and Menechino will be canned. I *think* the Sox know they need to modernize their hitting approach, it's already started in the minors. They're just going to be several years too late like what happened with Katz replacing Coop.

So Lynn gets back in early June, it’s mid May and they are a .500 ball club with a crap offense. They aren’t out of contention and could still win the division, but what kind of record do they need to pass the Twins and be more of a winning team?

I think to myself, there is still time, but it’s getting later in the season and there isn’t much improvement.