5/19 Sox @ Royals | 1:10PM CT | Velasquez vs Hernandez

Capn12

4 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

I saw that lack of hustle on Robert also, but the announcers didn't want to talk about it.

The attitude of the Big 4 Cubans seems to be taking over the team..at least offensively base running fielding-wise.

Anderson too.  At least he's hitting the ball all over the park recently.

Heck Vaughn's managed to be pulled down into the malaise too.

Edited by caulfield12
  • Like 1

Speaking of eye test, no war or defensive metric will capture that called Hit, which was obviously a home call as a Hit saving poor Tim another embarrassing error.

I BELIEVE IN THE EYE TEST, everyone else can talk about WAR this and BPIP that or whatever other acronym they can come up with. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

Looks like Tim was distracted??????? do you think, that was an error.  Too worried about Ozzie, that ball was right at him.

Man, part of me wishes Ozzie was in the dugout tearing into these clowns.  The other part of me hates that thought.  But if shit is going to burn, at least make it entertaining. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Which means he will throw a gem today.

The frustrating thing is that a pitcher doesn't even need to throw a gem to shut this team down.  

Add me to the chorus of friggin do something....fire Cairo for all I care but do something.

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

The attitude of the Big 4 Cubans seems to be taking over the team..at least offensively base running fielding-wise.

Anderson too.  At least he's hitting the ball all over the park recently.

Heck Vaughn's managed to be pulled down into the malaise too.

I'm not sure what it is, but whatever, or whoever it is, needs to go.

16 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Let's all keep following these dumbass WAR stats and all the sabermetric BS. 

Moncada sucks ass.  WAR is not going to point out his half ass effort throw there that caused a 2 run HR thereafter. 

Moncada is thinking about the next video he will be doing with bikini clad thick girls.

• Haha 3

Just now, soulfly said:

Man, part of me wishes Ozzie was in the dugout tearing into these clowns.  The other part of me hates that thought.  But if shit is going to burn, at least make it entertaining. 

Isn't that the very definition of sports, live unscripted action, see something you've never seen before entertainment?  Whatever the Sox are right now it's NOT that.

It might be verging on embarrassment by the end of Sunday.

6-12 against one of the worst divisions in baseball.   If TLR is going, I figure JR will just burn it down and start a new rebuild.   He handed this over to his buddy.  If its bad and he thinks he is closer to having people get very expensive after he spent a lot of money,  Its going to get ripped down to the studs again.  

1 minute ago, southsideirish71 said:

6-12 against one of the worst divisions in baseball.   If TLR is going, I figure JR will just burn it down and start a new rebuild.   He handed this over to his buddy.  If its bad and he thinks he is closer to having people get very expensive after he spent a lot of money,  Its going to get ripped down to the studs again.  

Doesn't anyone in this ownership group have the guts to talk to JR and tell him changes need to be made?