5/21 Sox @ Yankees | 12:05PM CT | Keuchel vs Cortes

Capn12

1 hour ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Sucks knowing one of those games will be punted. They do have a day off Monday so maybe there is hope.

We are then off next Friday so three off days in a week. There should be no excuse to not go all out the next two days

1 minute ago, BigHurt3515 said:

We are then off next Friday so three off days in a week. There should be no excuse to not go all out the next two days

TLR is gonna say that they're playing 2 double headers this week and rest Abreu, TA, and Robert again in one of the games. 

9 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

They are also off the following Monday so 4 days off in an 11 day span.

Edited by Bob Sacamano

18 minutes ago, chw42 said:

TLR is gonna say that they're playing 2 double headers this week and rest Abreu, TA, and Robert again in one of the games. 

I’d be shocked if we get three games in 2 days without everyone starting a game. He’ll scrap todays best lineup of the season for tomorrow afternoon for sure. 

Man, open Friday night with nothing to do but watch the Sox on the couch. Brutal.

Sox have had enough rainouts that those could have been the "rest" days Tony and Hahn so value for their players. So stupid to rest guys. Heaven forbid the best hitters play both games of a DH. Too much work for one day.

• Capn12 changed the title to 5/21 Sox @ Yankees | 12:05PM CT | Keuchel vs Cortes

I live in NYC.  Should have scheduled the game for 10 am.  It's gonna be hot, and I have to go to an outdoor wedding. Pray for me.

And for anyone who thinks they could have played last night... the city is still drying out.  We have gotten a lot of rain this week.  I'm sure the field was unplayable.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:

Who has pitched well these last two starts?

Also, today and tomorrow will be in the 90s.  Hoping the offense can come alive

Keuchel has pitched well recently, but it doesn’t change the fact he’s capable of giving up 8 on a whim’s notice.  I’ll be at the game regardless, but I would have preferred Kopech starting for obvious reasons.