5/21 Sox @ Yankees | 12:05PM CT | Keuchel vs Cortes

Capn12

7 minutes ago, Stinky Stanky said:

I'm not guaranteeing a loss, but Cortes was masterful his last time against us.  Gotta make some solid contact today, for starters.

He’s been that way all year. Pitching has to match him and maybe manufacture a run or two, or guess a pitch right.

9 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

DJ noticed he came up stinging after running to 1b on Thursday. Weird that he was in last night’s lineup then out now.

I hope he comes back and starts to produce and then maybe we can trade him, he's another guy in the lineup that just can't be counted on anymore. 

Edited by The Mighty Mite

53 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Keuchel has pitched well recently, but it doesn’t change the fact he’s capable of giving up 8 on a whim’s notice.  I’ll be at the game regardless, but I would have preferred Kopech starting for obvious reasons.

I dig the mixed metaphor, " on a whim" mixed with "a moments notice" = on a whims notice !

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

DJ noticed he came up stinging after running to 1b on Thursday. Weird that he was in last night’s lineup then out now.

So is the manager randomly "resting" players or are the players pulling themselves?

2 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

Moncada has no love for the game. Since getting the big contract he has been hurt all the time. And when he does play he rarely hustles. Both him and Eloy need to be traded while anyone still thinks they have value. 

Everyone has probably already realized they were both over-hyped.  I was advocating trading both of them over a year ago.