5/21 Sox @ Yankees | 12:05PM CT | Keuchel vs Cortes

Capn12

55 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

I wouldn't give up on Eloy yet, like to see what he does when healthy for an extended time.

No doubt that the Sox overhyped Moncada, I'll never forget that silly video they put on their website when they called him up to the big club in 2017.

The Red Sox overhyped Moncada to lure an organization that doesn't do its homework.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

What is Moncada's contract situation? Would anyone be dumb enough to trade for him? 

He was already traded to the one team that did.

Edited by GradMc

1 minute ago, GradMc said:

The Red Sox overhyped Moncada to lure an organization that doesn't do its homework.

Did the Red Sox pay off the prospect ranking websites as well? And did they then also secretly pay Moncada some extra money to pretend he was good with those 4 and 5 win seasons?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tony said:

If another ML team was interested in Andrew Vaughn, you think they are acquiring him and not knowing what they are getting? You think a GM just fires up MLB.com and watches highlights? 

“Before the rest of the league finds out?” Because you watch Sox games, you think you have a better idea who Vaughn is than an advanced scouting department for a major league organization? 

He really hasn't played a ton of 1B at the pro level so he's relatively unknown there. That's my point. Outside of his half season at A+ in 2019, when has he played 1B consistently? 

If that was true Fernando Tatis Jr. Wouldn't have been traded for James Shields. 

Edited by Jack Parkman