5/21 Sox @ Yankees | 12:05PM CT | Keuchel vs Cortes

Capn12

Just now, Highland said:

Despite all the strikeouts, the offense showed some life today. And there was some good defense out there. But Keuchel was still Keuchel and Grandal doesn't look like he can hit a thing.

It all comes down to Kuechel and that grand slam.  Grandal had some opportunities, but he's not adjusting to the league so it's very predictable what he's going to do right now. Anything tailing outside he'll whiff at.

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

Tony just said Donaldson made a racist comment.

Saw that. If true, be specific. 

Ok, I see TA said Donaldson called him “Jackie”. Yikes 

Edited by flavum

Just now, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Hard to hear what tim said but did he say Donaldson said something about Jackie Robinson?

I rewound a couple of times but I didn't catch what Tim said besides it was racist.

1 hour ago, Jack Parkman said:

Yeah, but it's not Crochet's fault that there was a novel virus that ruined his junior year at Tennessee. 

2021 was hard on every pitcher. 

Everyone knew that if Crochet was to be a starter they were going to have to stretch him out in 2021. They failed there, and it should have been done in the minors.

Calling him up in 2020 was dumb and remains dumb. 

Everyone didn't know that as it wasn't possible yet. This was the year to start it as he would have been in the Kopech re of part time starter.

Unfortunately the injury happened. He has a big arm. The question was can he handle a starters load. So far, it's no but they'll need to ramp him up again.