5/21 Sox @ Yankees | 12:05PM CT | Keuchel vs Cortes

Capn12

Just now, wegner said:

Isn't Dumbass Donaldson the same idiot who got thrown out of the game after HE hit a home run.  He's just a clueless idiot.  MLB better not tolerate it.

Yep and the sox promptly came back and won that game too

1 minute ago, Chick Mercedes said:

Im missing some context on this story? Don’t get it from JDs perspective.

Donaldson has always been a prick.  Do you remember when he was talking shit about hitting a HR off of Giolito after the sticky substance ban?

Edited by pettie4sox
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:

Im missing some context on this story? Don’t get it from JDs perspective.

His perspective is that he's a prick....sometimes it is that simple.

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Yep Donaldson should get suspended ten games if this is true 

At least ten games. There is no excuse for this shit. Anderson is a talented major league player and he should be treated as such. Any person should be treated as such.

Just now, Highland said:

At least ten games. There is no excuse for this shit. Anderson is a talented major league player and he should be treated as such. Any person should be treated as such.

Talented or not, racist comments have no place anywhere in life 

• Fire 3

14 minutes ago, flavum said:

Saw that. If true, be specific. 

Ok, I see TA said Donaldson called him “Jackie”. Yikes 

Which is a felony in Arkansas. Josh for sure is a redneck.

Who the hell knows what Donaldson was thinking when he said it. He should definitely explain himself before it gets too out of hand. Just not something you want to say without a friendly relationship with someone. How else is he supposed to take it?

6 minutes ago, flavum said:

Who the hell knows what Donaldson was thinking when he said it. He should definitely explain himself before it gets too out of hand. Just not something you want to say without a friendly relationship with someone. How else is he supposed to take it?

With his history, I don't know if Donaldson can explain himself.  I don't care how talented he is. I am glad he is not on the White Sox. 

3 minutes ago, Highland said:

With his history, I don't know if Donaldson can explain himself.  I don't care how talented he is. I am glad he is not on the White Sox. 

"Jackie"? As in Robinson?

23 minutes ago, fathom said:

Yep Donaldson should get suspended ten games if this is true 

Never going to happen.  Maybe if a hot mic picked it up, but on someone's word?  Even still, it will be explained away as not meaning what everyone knows it means.

It will be interesting if something happens to him (on the field) how quickly, or not, his teammates defend him.