5/22 GT - Sox @ NYY (Double Header)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ptatc said:

As opposed to Bears fans chanting fire Nagy at a high school game with his wife and kids there?

Fans do dumb things when it catches on.

They also chanted it at Bears games.. with his wife and kids there

They have a 3-man bench currently and Moncada currently seems banged up. It sucks but they don’t have a lot of options unfortunately. Having said that, Vaughn should be in both games and Leury should be nowhere near the top.

Edited by Bob Sacamano

2 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

They have a 3-man bench currently and Moncada currently seems banged up. It sucks but they don’t have a lot of options unfortunately. Having said that, Vaughn should be in both games.

Agree Vaughn should be playing both games.  What is Moncada's issue now? Is he not playing either game today?  I suppose TA, Robert & Grandal will sit game 2 but somehow Abreu will play both.

5 minutes ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

Garcia has a HR and a 2B in his only two career AB’s against Taillon. I’m guessing that’s why he’s up so high. Small sample size, but he’s had success in the past against him.

He also hasn't had a walk in his last 30 games  so he can do that from the bottom of the order. Top of the order should be reserved for on base guys.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bob Sacamano said:

I expect nothing less from that cesspool of a fan base.

Come on, shouldn’t we give them the “benefit of the doubt” just like their well-meaning Josh Donaldson?

1 minute ago, Tnetennba said:

Did the coaching staff catch wind that Donaldson was playing game 1 but not game 2 and decided to diffuse any potential confrontation?

If that's the case, it's absolutely ridiculous. Why sit your best hitter just to appease the guy who stirred the pot? 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, chw42 said:

If that's the case, it's absolutely ridiculous. Why sit your best hitter just to appease the guy who stirred the pot? 

I agree if there is any game Tim should be playing it's the game after yesterday. It looks like you are backing down and taking your best player out of the lineup. TLR must go. Can't imagine this was Tim's idea.

I don't usually complain about lineups but Tim's presence  makes a statement and so does his absence . We are not going to back down from intolerance or we are backing down from intolerance and allow ourselves to be victimized.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside