5/22 GT - Sox @ NYY (Double Header)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Green Line said:

4-3 road trip, possibly 5-3 after tonight.  But the sky is falling..

Honestly a 4-4 road trip wouldn't even be that bad considering they had to play 2 double headers in a week. The problem is that Minnesota keeps playing shitty teams and winning. 

Boston is also red hot and coming into town. This isn't the same Boston team we swept a few weeks back. 

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Honestly a 4-4 road trip wouldn't even be that bad considering they had to play 2 double headers in a week. The problem is that Minnesota keeps playing shitty teams and winning. 

Boston is also red hot and coming into town. This isn't the same Boston team we swept a few weeks back. 

Minny gets Detroit and KC next week too. They have hit an easy part of their schedule.

6 minutes ago, HoosierSox said:

Minny gets Detroit and KC next week too. They have hit an easy part of their schedule.

Detroit KC Detroit when both teams are scuffling mightily...then they get to test themselves against the hated Yankees.

Edited by caulfield12

21 minutes ago, Green Line said:

4-3 road trip, possibly 5-3 after tonight.  But the sky is falling..

They’re 4.5 GB and have played like shit all season. The sky isn’t falling but you shouldn’t have to play close to must win game in May when you were the clear division favorite, but here we are…

Theres nothing wrong with being a positive fan. I certainly am. But being a blind homer is quite another. This team has plenty to be concerned about, not the least of which is your boy LaRussa constantly putting this team at a legitimate competitive disadvantage. 

3 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

They’re 4.5 GB and have played like shit all season. The sky isn’t falling but you shouldn’t have to play close to must win game in May when you were the clear division favorite, but here we are…

Theres nothing wrong with being a positive fan. I certainly am. But being a blind homer is quite another. This team has plenty to be concerned about, not the least of which is your boy LaRussa constantly putting this team at a legitimate competitive disadvantage

Ive been very critical all season.  I just think the negativity today was unwarranted.  This is now 3 games in a row they’ve fought hard.  Lets see what they do tonight.

32 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Hahaha I watched Beckham try to hit for years.  He’s about the last dude whose hitting input I’ll take seriously. 🤣

Being able to see it, isn't the same as being able to do it.  I always feel like most managers and coaches weren't superstar players, and that is part of why.

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

Being able to see it, isn't the same as being able to do it.  I always feel like most managers and coaches weren't superstar players, and that is part of why.

Ozzie was a pretty awful hitter