5/22 GT - Sox @ NYY (Double Header)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

It's cause McGuire can block balls in the dirt. 

It's kinda like maybe letting the guy that is hitting .350 hit in place of the guy hitting .180 might be worth the sacrifice of letting him play 11 innings today

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

Reese being able to play in both games of a double header where as TA & Moncada (at the very least) can't sure is something

Leury and Harrison are expected to play in both so there's that

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

Just now, Heads22 said:

It's kinda like maybe letting the guy that is is hitting .350 hit in place of the guy hitting .180 might be worth the sacrifice of letting him play 11 innings today

I think there is real injury risk with TA that does need to be managed, but... yeah. One extra AB and inning in the field isn't gonna make his hamstring that much more likely to pop.

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

I think there is real injury risk with TA that does need to be managed, but... yeah. One extra AB and inning in the field isn't gonna make his hamstring that much more likely to pop.

It just sucks watching your favorite team getting managed like the game in front of them isn't the most important game there is

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Marqhead said:

What? Gordon said his offense was turning the corner this road stretch. Key to the White Sox heating up. 

Hahaha I watched Beckham try to hit for years.  He’s about the last dude whose hitting input I’ll take seriously. 🤣

• Like 1