AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

Think Josh has both awoke the White Sox from their slumber, and sabotaged his clubhouse in two fell swoops.

Really glad to see the Sox respond the way they did. 

Have a feeling David Justice and Giancarlo Stanton will implement their plan to address Josh Donaldson the first night (Thursday) of their road trip, assuming the Asshat isn't at home with a suspension or DFA.

11 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:

I’d just like to point out that I called a series win when most people here were hoping for one out of three.

Let’s keep it rolling!

Not gonna lie I thought it was possible, but gave up on the thought when they lost yesterday. Never for a moment thought they would sweep the DH today. 

6 minutes ago, bmags said:

That was a huge day. Who knows if it really is a sign of things to come, but I know I dreaded them getting swept after all that. 

Instead, the opposite. 

I was thinking that after that scuffle yesterday today was a “show me or shut up” kinda day for the team. As upset as I was about the offense, today felt good in all the ways that have been missing this season. I really hope this is a turning point going forward

16 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:

I’d just like to point out that I called a series win when most people here were hoping for one out of three.

Let’s keep it rolling!

You get a gold star and a gummy bear. Good work!

16 minutes ago, ptatc said:

I agree with Jack Parkman. Hopefully the FO has the guts to trade everyone by the trade deadline and not wait until the offseason.

Nice DH win.

Pitching, pitching, pitching.

Imagine the talent haul the team could get. It would be unprecedented.