5/24 Pivetta vs. Cease 7:10

bmags

• bmags pinned this topic

Red Sox have been hot since we swept their ass at Fenway.

Our Sox coming off a huge DH sweep at Yanks and possibly an emotional turning point for the team with the whole TA/Donaldson thing.  Cease today, Gio tomorrow (I'll be in attendance). 

Let's win this goddamn series and win a couple easy ones vs. the Cubs this weekend.

1 minute ago, KrankinSox said:

Red Sox have been hot since we swept their ass at Fenway.

Our Sox coming off a huge DH sweep at Yanks and possibly an emotional turning point for the team with the whole TA/Donaldson thing.  Cease today, Gio tomorrow (I'll be in attendance). 

Let's win this goddamn series and win a couple easy ones vs. the Cubs this weekend.

No such thing as easy wins with this lineup, especially with Robert out all week.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

Sucks that our best player is going to miss both series against the two teams I loathe the most.

Nah Anderson is our best player this year. Robert is second and Vaughn is third.

Edited by maloney.adam
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

I wouldn't leave Cease and Kopech out of this conversation.

Yes those are our two best pitchers this year. Cueto may join the conversation if he continues to pitch well and rack up some wins. I was just referring to position players though. 

Edited by maloney.adam

12 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

I think it's time to start getting Pollock reps in RF, assuming Eloy isn't going to DH where he belongs when he gets back. 

It seems pretty telling that he hasn’t been in RF in a while. Maybe I’m looking too much into it though.