Eloy rehab starts again 6/21

southsider2k5

1 hour ago, joesaiditstrue said:

I don't trust this team to properly evaluate either of these guys injuries or progress, I fully expect at least one of them to get hurt significantly within 4-6 weeks after coming back

I don't think that is going too far out on a limb on Eloy.  He's very likely to get hurt again regardless.

I think they've been pretty cautious with Lance, and I suspect he'll be fine.  Just hoping we get a fresh Lance ready to dice for 3.5 months. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, raBBit said:

Don't forget his kooky camera tactics like jumping in front of the camera every chance he gets saying "Hi mom!" 

Ah, right, he has to earn his right to have a personality. It’s a shame he doesn’t have the demeanor of Yoan, which goes over so well on this board.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

3 hours ago, Snopek said:

Ah, right, he has to earn his right to have a personality. It’s a shame he doesn’t have the demeanor of Yoan, which goes over so well on this board.

Yoan is  the extreme the other way. Nobody suggested that either. To a large extent, players do need to earn the room from fans to be the class clown type. Yolmer was insane, but it wears thin unless guys produce. It doesn’t need to be made out to be more than it is whichever way you feel. However some fans are gonna get annoyed. Just how it is. 

Edited by Chick Mercedes

• Heads22 changed the title to Eloy begins Rehab tonight (5/28); Lynn soon
  • Heads22 changed the title to Eloy leaves Rehab game tonight (5/28); Lynn soon
  • Heads22 changed the title to Eloy rehab starts again 6/21