Red Sox vs White Sox Game Two-7:40 CT

5 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

Yea we can't rip on Vaughn for his OF play. He is not an OF. He does the best he possibly can though.

JUST PUT ALL THE BATS ON THE FIELD AND LETS GO. This team doesnt exactly play what is called...defense. So fuck it. Sox need to let their freak flag fly

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

If Moncada is healthy he's a much better hitter than Burger. It's not even close. Something is wrong. Yoan came back and was on fire then all of the sudden lost it. 

He's been off since he got Covid.  Until they figure it out, I'm fearful this is the Moncada we have to work with 

4 minutes ago, Polar Bear said:

He's been off since he got Covid.  Until they figure it out, I'm fearful this is the Moncada we have to work with 

Yoan was fine last year. A little short on the power numbers, but he had a 122 wRC+ last year and that is also his wRC+ from 2019 through 2021. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Just now, 2Deep said:

Did not swing at one strike. That is everything that is wrong with this team.

Against Houck, you gotta make him throw a strike. Jose did just that and he walked. 

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Yoan was fine last year. A little short on the power numbers, but he had a 122 wRC+ last year and that is also his wRC+ from 2019 through 2022. 

It wasn't the type of production people expected from him though, therefore he hasn't been any good

Just now, fathom said:

Pollock is another guy who swings like he’s never seen an offspeed pitch. His at bats have been as bad as anyone’s tonight.

His final AB vs Hll was as uncomfortable as I've seen any Sox hitter all season. Those swings are abysmal.