Sox vs Sox Rubbermatch and Season Finale- 7:10 CT

Just now, maloney.adam said:

Nevermind, Menechino sucks! They aren’t going to improve their hitting under him. He needs to go NOW!

new hitting coach won't change these guys in 1 season, this is who they are, and the league has scouted them to perfection. menechino still should be fired but his replacement isn't going to solve these problems until the guys have had a chance to unlearn whatever Menechino has been teaching

Never in my wildest dreams did I think that 6/9 of the Sox lineup could take a collective shit in the batters box like they have. 

This is beyond even the most pessimistic preseason outlook. Did I think that all of these players individually could have bad seasons? Yes, but not ALL of them at once.

Anderson, Robert and Vaughn should play every day until someone else gives them some help. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

Vaughn's been great, but we are yet to see his supposed excellent plate discipline really show up in the major leagues

Steady him with a position and spot in the lineup and then let’s see what the young man can do.

Let’s not lose sight of the fact what’s been asked of him at the MLB level with so little minor league experience.