5/28 - Cubs @ Sox

Heads22

The '2022 Wintrust Crosstown Series' on Saturday night will be broadcast for free on the FOX network starting at 6 PM Central Daylight Time.  This is the regular version of FOX (not the FS1, FS2, or FX cable channels).  Streaming video on FOX Sports app (where available).

Here is a map (courtesy of 506 Sports) indicating the zone in green where the game is available for free on local FOX affiliates.  This game is one of three different regional games airing in different parts of the USA.  Len Kasper and A.J. Pierzynski will be calling the White Sox-Cubs telecast.  

https://506sports.com/

In the Chicago area, the game can be watched on:  Channel 32 WFLD (Fox)

8 hours ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

For the White Sox, this is their World Series.  Gotta sweep these bums.

I hope the White Sox never look at this as their World Series. You want to win these games because they count in the standings, but they are not this important. If the Sox would lose to the Cubs, but go to the real World Series, that would be okay with me.

16 minutes ago, Highland said:

I hope the White Sox never look at this as their World Series. You want to win these games because they count in the standings, but they are not this important. If the Sox would lose to the Cubs, but go to the real World Series, that would be okay with me.

True better swept by the evil empire and win the world series

24 minutes ago, Highland said:

7 minutes ago, The Grinder said:

True better swept by the evil empire and win the world series

I hope I'm wrong, but the Sox ain't going to the real World Series anytime soon.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

I hope I'm wrong, but the Sox ain't going to the real World Series anytime soon.

I have to admit you have a point there. I guess it would be nice to beat the Cubs into submission.

The Cubs-Sox series doesn't carry the same excitement as it did many years ago. Frankly I actually hate this series; especially this weekend 44 games in. The Cubs suck and are going nowhere and early in their rebuild. However on the other hand, we are a much better team, now 5.5 years into our rebuild, which had a few unfortunate detours. The Cubs come into Sox park with zero pressure, everything to gain and nothing to lose.  Having said that, I pray the Sox crush the Cubs both games!

10 hours ago, InTheDriversSeat said:

The '2022 Wintrust Crosstown Series' on Saturday night will be broadcast for free on the FOX network starting at 6 PM Central Daylight Time.  This is the regular version of FOX (not the FS1, FS2, or FX cable channels).  Streaming video on FOX Sports app (where available).

Here is a map (courtesy of 506 Sports) indicating the zone in green where the game is available for free on local FOX affiliates.  This game is one of three different regional games airing in different parts of the USA.  Len Kasper and A.J. Pierzynski will be calling the White Sox-Cubs telecast.  

https://506sports.com/

In the Chicago area, the game can be watched on:  Channel 32 WFLD (Fox)

Pretty strange western Nebraska and western South Dakota would be more Rockies/West Coast than Cubs or Royals/Sox/Twins fans…but I suppose anything is possible.