5/28 - Cubs @ Sox

Heads22

12 hours ago, maxjusttyped said:

Do you think he's salvageable? It seems like he's just a bit under *everything* which I would think is correctable, but I'm not certain. Maybe he's just washed now.

He' salvageable. Remember was it last year that everyone was saying maybe Goldschmidt was done because he was missing fastballs and people came out with the analytics to support it. He turned it around . Go look how he played from July on last year and how he's playing this year.

I mean it does seem odd that everyone is slumping together and some of these aren't slumps. Harrison is capable of better but he's not a difference maker anyway.

Sheet's is going through the adjustment phase and hasn't found it. Who knows if he ever will.

Moncada ugh, we all speculate of him about what's in his head, does he care, is he soft, how injured is he, has Covid affected him this long and weakened his whole body or is he past Covid ? Can he ever be healthy and approach his numbers of 2019 ?

Eloy's a walking time bomb of health. Then a ground ball machine. Is he too stubborn to fix his swing to hit more fly balls or was it the coaching that turned him into a GB machine ?