5/28 - Cubs @ Sox

Heads22

55 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Has cease made comments about the vaccine I missed? 

I just based it off his Twitter follow list. Seems to be on that side of the fence. (Which whatever, pitch well and don’t be a total scumbag, you’re OK in my book)

4 minutes ago, Tony said:

I just based it off his Twitter follow list. Seems to be on that side of the fence. (Which whatever, pitch well and don’t be a total scumbag, you’re OK in my book)

He follows a lot of conservative and hardcore GOP voices, but he seems like a very introspective and thoughtful person based on his interviews.  I'm not really sure what to think about him because he hasn't really come out and stated anything that I disagree with, just seems to follow people who do.  🤷 

so yea, pitch well, don't be a total scumbag and I'm good

4 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

He follows a lot of conservative and hardcore GOP voices, but he seems like a very introspective and thoughtful person based on his interviews.  I'm not really sure what to think about him because he hasn't really come out and stated anything that I disagree with, just seems to follow people who do.  🤷 

He also follows those on the left (though fewer). But yeah, like you said, he's been a fine representative for the Sox so who cares. But I would totally believe he didn't get vaccinated.

8 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Agree with everything you said, I’ve really liked listening to Dylan when he’s interviewed, been fun to see the maturation process. 

Just now, fathom said:

Yes please.  Most unlikeable Sox team in a very long time 

Cubs - Sox on a Saturday night in May and I won’t be watching a second. Sitting on the couch about to watch an episode of Stranger Things. 

Such a sad state of affairs. 

• Like 1