Sign in to follow this  
BamaDoc

5/28 Games

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Quin said:

Shut the fuck up.

Sorry it was like 80% unserious.

It wouldn't be funny if there wasn't a kernel of truth to it. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

25 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

Ramos HR! Also has a double today.

Also, please keep the miserable shit posting out of minor league threads. This is where I hide from the major league club. 😥

I'm getting more and more excited about Ramos.  How is his defense looking?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wegner said:

I'm getting more and more excited about Ramos.  How is his defense looking?

Gonna be honest, not quite sure. Haven't seen a ton defensively. Partly because it's often very tough to watch most of the W-S pitching. They make it look so difficult at times. Fegan did have a piece on Ramos recently where the following was expressed.

There are people with the Sox who believe Ramos has the athleticism to handle an outfield corner if the infield doesn’t work out down the line. But Bundy believes Ramos has been above-average defensively at third so far and was preparing for a visit this month from Sox infield coordinator Ryan Newman that would see Ramos get some more work at second base.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

Gonna be honest, not quite sure. Haven't seen a ton defensively. Partly because it's often very tough to watch most of the W-S pitching. They make it look so difficult at times. Fegan did have a piece on Ramos recently where the following was expressed.

Boy I hope he can play a position reasonably well  because it sure is looking like his bat will play in The Show.

It's awesome seeing Montgomery looking great and Kath looking better too. At the same time, it's so frustrating that the sox would constantly avoid high ceiling school players and rather pick more polished, lower ceiling college players. 

Bailey having a solid season. .382 OBP, .801 OPS. He just needs to stay healthy. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jack Parkman said:

Sorry it was like 80% unserious.

It wouldn't be funny if there wasn't a kernel of truth to it. 

There is a kernel of truth in your original post.  You know Hahn will be sniffing around to make a trade, and GMs everywhere will try to get his attention, and they will have their eyes on Montgomery.  I don't trust Hahn.  Not one bit.