05/29/2022 - Cubs @ White Sox

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Reese's bat falling to Pieces.

Dreaded Low Energy ends the "rally."

If you can’t hit , at least take some pitches, maybe you draw a walk or get a cookie eventually.  Those sliders to McGuire were practically unhittable anyway.

What a waste. TIME TO REBUILD!!! LOL. We just need stay within 4  or 5 games of 1st until the AllStar break. Get healthy and start playing.  Remember, Atlanta was below .500 last year around this time and won the WS 

Just now, ShoeLessRob said:

No stats or record can tell me otherwise, this is one of the worst teams is baseball.

Just now, ShoeLessRob said:

No stats or record can tell me otherwise, this is one of the worst teams is baseball.

With this current lineup, no doubt.  No hitting, no defense, terrible manager.

1 minute ago, ShoeLessRob said:

Rebuild or no rebuild, i've seen enough White Sox teams over the years, to realize that this team in not going to win anything this year.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Is there anyone on this team that will sit down and explain to the light hitting Reese McGuire that he's got to at least take a damn strike there?

Our manager and coaches suck.  Keep making the same mistakes over and over.  No take signs are ever given.  What does Miguel Cairo do?  He is invisible in the dugout.

Moncada, out and apparently unavailable - since he has seen no action since Tuesday. Assuming Garcia is hurt, since he has not played this weekend. But, by no means put anyone on the injured list - because this team is so good there is no need for depth when you have McGuire and Harrison to take care of business with the bases loaded. The number of games the Sox have willingly played short-handed this year is pretty amazing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1