05/29/2022 - Cubs @ White Sox

Until Anderson comes back:

Burger at 3rd

Harrison or Garcia at short or second. Interchangeable. 

Moncada should play second because he ca switch hit. 

A Garcia at SS AND Moncada at second gives you 2 switch hitters and Harrison on the bench where he belongs. 

Moncada has got to be a team player and suck it up and play second. That’s where he’s needed. 

• Haha 1

I've been a hard NO on the idea, but understand the plan of moving Yoan back over to 2B for now.  You need to keep Burger in the lineup.

I find it interesting that Stone seems to be changing his tune from Burger auditioning for the 29 other clubs to you've got to get him reps.  He seems to be a bit of a mouthpiece for the front office so have they changed from shopping Jake to keeping him around??

8 minutes ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

Burger at 3rd

A Garcia at SS AND Moncada at second gives you 2 switch hitters and Harrison on the bench where he belongs. 

Moncada has got to be a team player and suck it up and play second. That’s where he’s needed. 

Good plan, but Harrison grabbing bench.

15 minutes ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

Burger at 3rd

Right now Mendick is outperforming both Leury and Harrison.

Its been a disapointing year. Injuries and players like Grandal and Moncada underperforming have really hurt the team. That being said I'm always very happy when the White Sox beat the Cubs.Losing both games at home would have really been bad.

• Like 2

I didn't get a chance to watch the game, but watching the highlights, I noticed that pretty much every big hit by the Sox today in extras was on an inside sinker. I don't have the numbers out in front of me or anything, but I swear that's a pitch the Sox have been pulling into the ground all year. Instead I saw Engel and Abreu take that pitch to CF and Burger elevate it for a line drive single. Maybe they're finally making some adjustments. Cause they're gonna need it without TA to carry this offense. 

• Like 2