AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

Great win. Went into church when score tied. Glad to see Sox won and Burger got the big hit. This team does blow but even the most critical fan has to be happy the team didn't give up today. The resilient victory was nice to see. 

I went to my sons doubleheader down by 2. After his double dip is done - we ask Siri who won and Sox battled back. Let’s hope Timmy is just out 2-3 weeks and by the time we hit 4th of July this team is finally healthy and stays healthy!!! 

4 hours ago, hankchifan said:

Not pinch hitting for Harrison, one of the main reasons we had to go to extras.

Bases loaded , one out, down 1-0,McGuire and Harrison up, 2 of the worst hitters in baseball this year and didn’t pinch hit. Amazing.

Nice that they won. I really thought this would be one of the most fun Sox teams to watch . It turns out they are as boring as when they were trying to lose.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dick Allen said:

I really thought this would be one of the most fun Sox teams to watch . It turns out they are as boring as when they were trying to lose.

Long periods of boredom, peppered with moments of frustration and aggravation . that's my season so far, of White Sox baseball.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, White Sox Park said:

Long periods of boredom, peppered with moments of frustration and aggravation . that's my season so far, of White Sox baseball.

Yet you had to be happy the team pulled this one out and won it for Tim A. I agree this team is pathetic but the wins usually have some joyful moments in them. The team blows but winning 3 of 4 vs. Cubs was nice.