Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Heads22

Cease and Graveman to Restricted List; Crick Up

Recommended Posts

And I’ve now lost all respect for Cease.  Come at me, I don’t give a fuck. 

  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I called Cease! Knew it! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Sheesh better hope this team doesn't make playoffs and play the Jays. Smh.

I don’t think we’ll have to worry about that one.  One org does things well, and the other is the White Sox. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

And I’ve now lost all respect for Cease.  Come at me, I don’t give a fuck. 

I'm sure your loss of respect deeply hurts Dylan Cease

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Sheesh better hope this team doesn't make playoffs and play the Jays. Smh.

Really doesn’t seem like a big concern at this point lol

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Sheesh better hope this team doesn't make playoffs and play the Jays. Smh.

Or maybe Canada gets off the ledge a bit with their silly restrictions.

  • Like 10
  • Fire 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jays have the best home field advantage in the MLB, hands down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ron883 said:

Jays have the best home field advantage in the MLB, hands down

No shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's definitely why they pushed Kopech back and had Cease start twice this past week. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Or maybe Canada gets off the ledge a bit with their silly restrictions.

Personally I hope Canada continues to protect it’s citizens by keeping anti vaxxers out. 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 6
  • Love 2
  • Fire 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Or maybe Canada gets off the ledge a bit with their silly restrictions.

Nothing silly about a nation protecting its population from selfish idiots during an ongoing global pandemic.  

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Love 2
  • Fire 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Or maybe Canada gets off the ledge a bit with their silly restrictions.

You do realize the US and several other countries have the same restrictions.

  • Like 3
  • Fire 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

And I’ve now lost all respect for Cease.  Come at me, I don’t give a fuck. 

Those shots are dangerous!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why only 1 corresponding move? Would think there would be 2 with both Cease and Graveman hitting the restricted list and just Crick coming up. Also have the TA IL move and hopefully Robert return. Hoping for Yolbert. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ChiSox59 said:

Why only 1 corresponding move? Would think there would be 2 with both Cease and Graveman hitting the restricted list and just Crick coming up. Also have the TA IL move and hopefully Robert return. Hoping for Yolbert. 

Cease wasn't going to pitch anyway and honestly there really isn't anybody else to call up at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Nothing silly about a nation protecting its population from selfish idiots during an ongoing global pandemic.  

MLB players are already under strict testing, there should be zero reason why any unvaccinated athlete should not be allowed to participate assuming negative tests.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Or maybe Canada gets off the ledge a bit with their silly restrictions.

Just got home from Toronto and niagara on Toronto side.

No real restrictions in country right now. Just requirements to get in,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Quin said:

You do realize the US and several other countries have the same restrictions.

Us had no requirement for me at customs for covid. From Canada. Canada did have them. More people wearing a masks in Chicago area still than in toronto - I won't count niagara since that was pretty much all tourists. 

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

Cease wasn't going to pitch anyway and honestly there really isn't anybody else to call up at this point.

lol they’re not just going to roll a man short in TOR for no reason when they can call someone up without even adding him to the 40 man. There is 100% going to be someone else added. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

lol they’re not just going to roll a man short in TOR for no reason when they can call someone up without even adding him to the 40 man. There is 100% going to be someone else added. 

They're not really a man short if you think about it. Cease wasn't going to pitch anyway. They'll have the same number of players available they normally have. You essentially never have more than 22 of your 26 man roster available for any given game with 4 starting pitchers not available for that game. So they'll still have 22 guys available even though the roster has 25 names instead of 26.

Edited by CentralChamps21
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

lol they’re not just going to roll a man short in TOR for no reason when they can call someone up without even adding him to the 40 man. There is 100% going to be someone else added. 

Cease will be vaxxed for post season. Dude is wrecked if he can't play in the ALCS. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CentralChamps21 said:

They're not really a man short if you think about it. Cease wasn't going to pitch anyway. They'll have the same number of players available they normally have. On essentially never have more than 22 of your 26 man roster available for any given game with 4 starting pitchers not available for that game. So they'll still have 22 guys available even though the roster has 25 names instead of 26.

Might as well have one extra for a 3 game series. Plus they need to add another for TA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Might as well have one extra for a 3 game series. Plus they need to add another for TA.

Robert presumably takes that spot, coming off the COVID list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×