Sox vs Blue Jays 6:07, Giolito vs Gausman

reiks12

Just now, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Mendick has been a huge spark plug since being recalled. Let’s see what he’s got in a big time situation here.

dick man isn't a bad player I've been saying it for two years. Not a good player but he's a big leaguer and can have some moments. Passes the eye test more often than not at SS as well.

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

Well if you're a certain type of materialist you think the last scoop of corn flakes he had for breakfast has an effect, so how far you want to go here friend?

None of us know how he's actually felt since he's had it, but dealing with athletes that have had enlarged hearts and have had issues since they've had it, I'm never going to say that there wasn't a potential effect

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Green Line said:

The only time the offense scores a lot of runs is when the pitching sucks.

Hello, my name is green line and this is my first time watching Major League Baseball. 

Just now, Heads22 said:

None of us know how he's actually felt since he's had it, but dealing with athletes that have had enlarged hearts and have had issues since they've had it, I'm never going to say that there wasn't a potential effect

I agree man I'm just fucking around.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Grandal is due for something other than a K here

No, he wasn’t.  Third strike out, on the way to the Golden Sombrero.  On top of that, TLR hits him lead off, just as bad as hitting Harrison 2 nd and Leury 3 rd in earlier games.  TLR lineup construction this season has not been HOF caliber by a mile.