Sox vs Blue Jays 6:07, Giolito vs Gausman

reiks12

1 minute ago, brijames1957 said:

It's literally Boston's only job, to tell the runner what to do and what not to do. The entire coaching staff is old and incompetent. 

I'm sure their still trying to explain to TLR what happened 20 minutes later.

Thanks for ruining what I thought was going to be a great Summer of baseball viewing.

Boston is useless. 

2 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Nah it's not bad if you get good stuff and can control your usage

I get for some people that's possible but there is no "good stuff" it's all unregulated trash filled with heavy metals and it's so poorly studied nobody really even knows that is in it or what it does to your brain. I was tossing and washing 12 grams daily for about 3 years.  I'd rather have just been drinking honestly.

14 minutes ago, JoeCredeYes said:

easy sac fly, no chance of a throw going home, Dickman decided to advance to 2B and got hosed before a jogging McGuire could cross the plate

13 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Yaz sac fly taken away b/c Mendick tried to tag up and advance but was thrown out at 2nd before McGuire could score from 3rd. 

11 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

You don’t even wanna know.

JFC…time to watch Stranger Things then!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

wild that Jose has a (slightly) better wRC+ than he did in 2018 & 2019. really highlights how far down offense is across the sport right now.

Even more wild that MLB thought this is what the public wanted when they changed the balls.

No excuses   Non juiced, juiced balls. You need to get better coaches, a manager and maybe a better trainer. All these groin pulls, hamstrings etc. is poor preparing in spring training. Isn’t the trainer supposed to have a plan to get these guys in shape? Also I have also blame the players for their off season conditioning. Regardless of the shortened spring training, come to camp in better shape. We need the baseball version of Phil Jackson and replace TLR.