White Sox @ Blue Jays 2:07 PM, Cueto (0-1, 2.41) vs. Manoah (5-1, 1.77)

hogan873

1 minute ago, T R U said:

As bad as its been, I still don't see how this team can finish in third place in this division. If they finish third, there had better be someone losing their job at the end of the year. I dont even care who it is, but somebody needs to.

They'll fire Menechino and put out some stats about how many injuries they faced and how it impacted the team, and just come back with the same guys in 2023. 

6 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

Sad our building block pitchers couldn't do what cueto is doing. 

This is not about pitching.  Our starting pitching between Gio, Cease, and Kopech have been plenty good enough in most games.   

2 minutes ago, T R U said:

As bad as its been, I still don't see how this team can finish in third place in this division. If they finish third, there had better be someone losing their job at the end of the year. I dont even care who it is, but somebody needs to.

I easily can see them finishing 4th. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, T R U said:

Guardians could do it.

Wheels came off in SD completely from +18 to -4 in six weeks and they bounced back relatively quickly.  It can be done.  Twins obviously.

1 minute ago, Tony said:

They'll fire Menechino and put out some stats about how many injuries they faced and how it impacted the team, and just come back with the same guys in 2023. 

But don’t worry, you know they will all stay healthy next year!

1 minute ago, Balta1701 said:

Their run differential is so far behind Cleveland and Minnesota that it sure seems likely they will drop off the pace below them if they keep playing anything like this.

I am disappointed in these losers as much as everyone else, but still want to see the full lineup out there with Lynn back as well before throwing in the towel.

6 minutes ago, Texsox said:

I'm confident my third place prediction will come true. No way this franchise could make the playoffs three consecutive years. Twice a decade is an achievement. 

It is an achievement for the franchise has it took 121 years to do it. How pathetic.

3 minutes ago, T R U said:

I am disappointed in these losers as much as everyone else, but still want to see the full lineup out there with Lynn back as well before throwing in the towel.

it hasnt happened in 2 years so why would it start now? These guys have way too many ouchies and booboos to be able to play together.

3 minutes ago, T R U said:

Having said this since November...this will not happen. This team was always going to be banged up and losing people to covid, someone else will get hurt, then another. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Top 3-5 Cy Young candidate.

Smart to let Ray go and replace with Gausman but now Ryu is on shelf.

They could use definitely use Giolito to go with Berrios.

give me Gabriel Moreno back and I'll pack Gio's bags

1 minute ago, Balta1701 said:

Having said this since November...this will not happen. This team was always going to be banged up and losing people to covid, someone else will get hurt, then another. 

It may not, but I still think they'll get right eventually. Hell, even Vegas still has the Sox as the betting favorite to win the division.

2 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

It's just inevitable. I think if you put the best training staff out there with these players, it wouldn't make a bit of a difference.