GT 6/3: SOX @ TB, 6:10 PM CDT, NBCSC

Here's my certain to be futile attempt to guess the lineup:

Pollock 9, Vaughn 7, Robert 8, Abreu 3, Burger 5, Grandal 2, Moncada DH, Harrison 4, Mendick 6.

Figuring Moncada for DH instead of Burger to ease him back into playing every day.

32 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

Pollock 9, Vaughn 7, Robert 8, Abreu 3, Burger 5, Grandal 2, Moncada DH, Harrison 4, Mendick 6.

Figuring Moncada for DH instead of Burger to ease him back into playing every day.

It has to be this way if we had any kind of logic from our manager BUT that is a lot to expect.

2 hours ago, CentralChamps21 said:

That seems like a good, sensible lineup considering who is available. So in other words, there’s no way in hell this will be the lineup for tonight.

Hoping to see the White Sox get a win tonight and begin to turn around this miserable start so far to the season. While it may be too much to expect, a series win against TB might just jumpstart this floundering team to get back on the right track.  Hope so anyway though I won't be surprised to see yet another lackluster effort by the team.

We usually make a trip to the Trop when the Sox visit St. Pete but I'm so upset and depressed with this team and the manager right now that we will probably take a pass this year. If we go it will be on Sunday so we have time to make our final decision.

Edited by The Mighty Mite
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

So a struggling Moncada hitting righty is somehow a better option in the 3 spot than Robert vs a LHP.  Someone explain that to me, because I'm obviously stupid.

No you're not stupid, it's the manager who is stupid besides being moronic, idiotic and brain dead.

Edited by The Mighty Mite
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

No you're not stupid, the manager is stupid.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he's hitting Robert 5 to protect Abreu and hopefully get him some pitches to hit to get out of his funk,  but yes, it's stupid batting Moncada 3rd.  Moncada should bat 5th or 6th.