Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BamaDoc

6/5 Games

Recommended Posts

Burke 5IP 2H 0R 2bb 4K so far.

No Sosa or Cespedes today

Kelley 4IP 3H 0R 0bb 2K pulled after only 49 pitches

Kath 1-2 2bb

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

Burke 5IP 2H 0R 2bb 4K so far.

No Sosa or Cespedes today

Kelley 4IP 3H 0R 0bb 2K pulled after only 49 pitches

Kath 1-2 2bb

 

 

Hahn and Getz were in Tennessee watching this week. I wonder if they’re going to Charlotte 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4ip with no walks and no ER, probably the best start of Kelly’s career. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SoCalChiSox said:

Kath has been savaging lately.

His line has surged, just an awesome turnaround.

Kind of a ho hum day otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, bighurt4life said:

4ip with no walks and no ER, probably the best start of Kelly’s career. 

Low pitch count.  Any news on why came out?  Hopefully, just minimizing pitches or wanted to make sure to leave with success.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, BamaDoc said:

Low pitch count.  Any news on why came out?  Hopefully, just minimizing pitches or wanted to make sure to leave with success.

He's had very short outings the last 3 starts I believe. Probably deliberate work loads or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×