And that’s a White Sox Winner!

bmags

22 minutes ago, FoxForce2 said:

Trout in career worst slump.

He's like 0-25 and his OPS is still .950.  Gotta be tough being an Angels fan.  They're huge baseball fans down in O.C., very knowledgeable.  They have at least 2 of the best players in the game and... I mean, they're never catching Houston now.

13 minutes ago, Spumoni said:

As sad and unsatisfying a win as it was, it's still a series win on the road against a winning team. I'll take that all day long and twice on Sundays. 

That was opposite of sad and unsatisfying what do you even mean

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

How long will Graveman be babied? He has pitched 3 times in the last 8 days and he's not feeling fresh?

He looked very sharp today and I really wonder if it's because he's similar to Liam in that he needs to be used regularly.  

3 minutes ago, mmmmmbeeer said:

He looked very sharp today and I really wonder if it's because he's similar to Liam in that he needs to be used regularly.  

I don’t know didn’t he demand some off days when he had a big run of usage?

4 hours ago, Highland said:

Who knew that Jake Burger would help turn this team around some? Things had looked so bad in Toronto. 

Months ago I was a play Burger at third, and Moncada at second originalist. This drew much opposition, but I am still riding that horse. More similar thinking seems to have been growing, at least with the Burger at third part

Edited by Chick Mercedes

Never underestimate a win. This marathon season is misery personified if u can't enjoy wins. That said, some bats are showing life. Burger, Vaughn, Robert, Abreu, Mendick. That was a fairly nice series.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spumoni said:

As sad and unsatisfying a win as it was, it's still a series win on the road against a winning team. I'll take that all day long and twice on Sundays. 

That's a weird post. All wins are pretty satisfying. Wins make people forget the blunders in a certain game.

58 minutes ago, greg775 said:

That's a weird post. All wins are pretty satisfying. Wins make people forget the blunders in a certain game.

I think everyone on this board was looking forward, for once, to a clean and easy win after those first few innings.  As glad as I am that they won, hard to deny that going from 6-0 to 6-5 and making it a nailbiter (once again) wasnt't a little bit frustrating and irritating.  And having to (once again) use our high leverage bullpen guys close out another game that should have been well in hand.

Not trying to be negative here.  But this team makes it hard sometimes.

3 hours ago, Spumoni said:

I think everyone on this board was looking forward, for once, to a clean and easy win after those first few innings.  As glad as I am that they won, hard to deny that going from 6-0 to 6-5 and making it a nailbiter (once again) wasnt't a little bit frustrating and irritating.  And having to (once again) use our high leverage bullpen guys close out another game that should have been well in hand.

Not trying to be negative here.  But this team makes it hard sometimes.

I hear you Spumoni, it's not my place to say but I'd humbly suggest to lighten up. Sure Sox games are crucial to our overall mood as fans, but they won the game. Your posts seem a little wacky sometimes. Again, the Sox won. So what if they almost choked it away. Try to enjoy the wins.

They drive me crazy, too and I didn't watch the game live. As a fan I shook my head and laughed at them almost blowing it, yet I watched the highlights and was happy.

Peace to you. Hope u can enjoy the wins the rest of the way. If not that's fine, too. Just my two cents.