And that’s a White Sox Winner!

bmags

4 hours ago, greg775 said:

Never underestimate a win. This marathon season is misery personified if u can't enjoy wins. That said, some bats are showing life. Burger, Vaughn, Robert, Abreu, Mendick. That was a fairly nice series.

Very well put. Especially this season and with this team you really have to enjoy any and every win. 

11 hours ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

???

11 hours ago, mmmmmbeeer said:

He looked very sharp today and I really wonder if it's because he's similar to Liam in that he needs to be used regularly.  

They were just talking recently how he needs to stop being overused. He's been unavailable quite a bit.

Yesterday was his 3rd appearance in 8 calendar days yet postgame he said he wasn't feeling fresh.

I know they used him often earlier in the year but come on already. Did he come here expecting to pitch 20 innings on the year?

21 minutes ago, zisk said:

did everyone notice how easily Jake made it to 2B even with a good play by the outfielder?

don't under estimate his wheels just because he's thick.

Jake really hustled on that play, no doubt.

2 hours ago, soxfan49 said:

They were just talking recently how he needs to stop being overused. He's been unavailable quite a bit.

Yesterday was his 3rd appearance in 8 calendar days yet postgame he said he wasn't feeling fresh.

I know they used him often earlier in the year but come on already. Did he come here expecting to pitch 20 innings on the year?

Graveman knows how he feels but that being said no one likes hearing I don't want to  play. There are limits to how often you pitch but you aren't going to pitch middle innings if you are good enough for high leverage.

Great win!

Burger, Vaughn Abreu and Robert once again are all on fire.

Burger needs to keep playing and that TLR better not sit him. It's either 3B or DH for Burger.

Grandal got a fluke hit or he would have gone hitless again and now at .163 BA. I would rather see Burger DH, if Moncada comes back and McGuire should catch regularly as he is a much better defensive catcher than Grandal and now hitting better than Grandal. Obviously TLR wont have the conjones to sit Grandal. 

AJ Pollack needs to sit too. He went 0-5 yesterday with one groundout to a fielder's choice, three more groundouts and one strikeout. Slash line of .216/.242/.344/.586.