GT 6-4: Dodgers @ Sox (7:10pm)

Alright boys, we’re coming off two straight wins and are now just two games back from being .500 and 1.5 games from the 7th wild card spot.  We need to keep the momentum going against a Dodgers team that’s just 5-5 in their last ten games.  With Kopech on the mound for us and a very beatable Mitch White for them we should have a legit shot to win this one tonight.  Just got to hope that Tony doesn’t fuck us with his lineup making.

Let’s fucking go!!!

7 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Alright boys, we’re coming off two straight wins and are now just two games back from being .500 and 1.5 games from the 7th wild card spot.  We need to keep the momentum going against a Dodgers team that’s just 5-5 in their last ten games.  With Kopech on the mound for us and a very beatable Mitch White for them we should have a legit shot to win this one tonight.  Just got to hope that Tony doesn’t fuck us with his lineup making.

Let’s fucking go!!!

Prediction: Vaughn and Burger sit, Leury bats 1st or 2nd, Grandal and McGuire are both in the lineup, Harrison plays vs. Mendick

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hogan873 said:

Prediction: Vaughn and Burger sit, Leury bats 1st or 2nd, Grandal and McGuire are both in the lineup, Harrison plays vs. Mendick

I wouldn't doubt none of this. Gonna depend on what Tony loads up on this morning

44 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

I'm sure we'll see all the lefties in the lineup, so probaby:

Moncada 5, Vaughn 9, Robert 8, Abreu 3, Grandal 2, Sheets DH, Pollock 9, Garcia 4, Mendick 6

You're missing one lefty. Plus I believe he's been Kopech's preferred catcher this season.

Garcia/Vaughn/Moncada/Abreu/Robert/Grandal (DH)/Sheets/Mendick/Reese.

53 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

I'm sure we'll see all the lefties in the lineup, so probaby:

Moncada 5, Vaughn 9, Robert 8, Abreu 3, Grandal 2, Sheets DH, Pollock 9, Garcia 4, Mendick 6

Don’t believe Grandal has caught Kopech this season. Probably won’t tonight either.

1 hour ago, ThatBallHitDeep_WAYBack said:

This is NATIONALLY TELEVISED on TBS.  TLR & The Sox do NOT mess around with JV lineups on National TV.   We'll see their best tonight.

Tony's boys get ANGRY

1 hour ago, bmags said:

Taking 3 boys under 7 to the game tonight wish me luck 

No stress, remember it's baseball, if you bring two home that is batting .666 and HoF worthy. Even just bringing one back is .333 and All Star worthy. :gosoxretro:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, hogan873 said:

Vaughn and Burger need to play. If Moncada plays 3rd, then Burger should be DH over Sheets or Grandal who should not play. Mendick over Harrison at 2nd. Engel over Pollack. Come on TLR, quit being a druken' demented old man and make a great lineup tonight so we can beat the Dodgers.

Mendick 2B, Vaughn LF, Robert CF, Abreu 1B, Burger DH, Moncada 3B, Engel RF. McGuire C, Garcia SS

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

I wonder if something is up with Pollock or if the struggling hitters are finally starting to get dropped in the lineup/lose playing time.

But hasn't Pollock been decent the last few weeks when he actually plays?

33 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I'm going tonight. My dad is a Dodger fan so we'll be cheering for different teams. 

Then who will you be cheering for? /Kidding

Enjoy the game!

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

I wonder if something is up with Pollock or if the struggling hitters are finally starting to get dropped in the lineup/lose playing time.

If that was the case sheets would be in AAA at this moment and Harrison would be DFA.