GT 6-4: Dodgers @ Sox (7:10pm)

28 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

I wonder if something is up with Pollock or if the struggling hitters are finally starting to get dropped in the lineup/lose playing time.

He's dropped for Sheets ... so umm. A

34 minutes ago, bmags said:

You know, I'm not gonna be mad at Tony for Sheets 5th.Ā 

i'm gonna put my anger toward hahn for going with Sheets as a solution to our LH power problem.

Getting angry is the solution according to a certain HOF baseball person.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

He had a 14/47 stretch in mid-May but he's followed that up by being 4 for his last 31.Ā 

Decent by 2022 WS standards. Hopefully a couple days off will reset.Ā 

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Tony said it's "easy to get Sheets in the lineup." Honest to god is something wrong with this asshole? Can't they send him to Charlotte so Tony has to play someone else?Ā 

If TLR wants a LH bat in the lineup that badly, it might as well be Haseley. At least he can play a position the Sox need help at.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

If TLR wants a LH bat in the lineup that badly, it might as well be Haseley. At least he can play a position the Sox need help at.

The left handed hitting sucks but until Sheets, Moncada or Grandal start hitting the Sox will keep struggling. That's why it's easy to play him. The Sox need some left handed hitter to show they can provide some power. So those guys have to keep playing. I wouldn't be adverse to Haseley but he cannot slug .500