GT 6-4: Dodgers @ Sox (7:10pm)

Just now, South Side Fireworks Man said:

If it were possible to get a bona fide good 2B for him, definitely.  

Did we forget Moncada used to be a 2B? No one is going to trade anything of value with how he’s been playing and his contract 

• Like 2

Just now, South Side Fireworks Man said:

You are correct.  I was just answering the hypothetical question posed.

I’m all for burger getting more playing time and if there is one member of this core that needs traded it is Moncada just don’t know how much value he would bring back all things considered at the moment. regardless of who we put there it would be better than Harrison

9 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

Would you trade Moncada by the deadline for a 2b and give Burger 3rd ? 

My god some of the takes on this website...

I guess we should have traded the whole team last year for Mercedes hot start too.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

I’m all for burger getting more playing time and if there is one member of this core that needs traded it is Moncada just don’t know how much value he would bring back all things considered at the moment. regardless of who we put there it would be better than Harrison

Moncada is a good fielder and still young and hits best from the left side. He has to be kept just to give him a chance to get right. He's ultra talented if he can get it together.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

Harrison's been very good defensively too bad he can't hit at all

Not going to defend the signing because I still think it was a bad idea, but if the rest of the team hits like they're supposed to, you can win a lot of games with a 2B who has an A+ glove and a D- bat.