Minor League 6/7 Games

bmags

• bmags pinned this topic

Randel Mondesi 2-4 with a 2B and a 3B. No idea what kind of prospect he is, but he's got the bloodline. He's also 19 right now, so hopefully he has a good enough season to graduate to AZL next year. 

Edited by ron883

44 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

Kath starts his night off with a line drive single to right field. He's on it lately.

Not to go negative, but 11 errors for Kath. Just goes to show how much work these guys need defensively, and how major leaguers make it look so easy most of the time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, flavum said:

Not to go negative, but 11 errors for Kath. Just goes to show how much work these guys need defensively, and how major leaguers make it look so easy most of the time. 

Yup. I've spent lots of time watching Low A this season. Nothing reinforces that these guys are still developing more than some of the brutal defense on display.

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

oh god. I know the plan wasn't for him to play the full game, but I doubt it was for him to go 3 innings either. hopefully he's fine.

I just went back and watched his final AB. He grounded out to third. Ran it out and nothing seemed catastrophic.

• Like 2

Probably doesn't really matter much, but Sosa seems to be hitting in the 3 hole today. Has spent most of the season leading off or hitting 2nd.

Smacks a liner into left field for a single in his first at bat.

Edited by DirtySox
  • Like 1

On field delay at the Dash game as someone has run onto the field during Ramos' AB. He rips off his shirt and has a Cleveland Browns jersey underneath? He has now thrown a book on the field then put on some sunglasses?! He now rips off the Browns Jersey and has a polo underneath. Golf cart chasing him? Tackled now. Has left a pile of white stuff on the field? Is it popcorn? It's popcorn.

Edited by DirtySox
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1
  • Fire 1

• bmags unpinned this topic