GT 6-4: Dodgers @ Sox (7:10pm)

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Sox have two guys in the minors that would absolutely be better than Harrison a and leury (hard not to be) but rick hann isn't actually serious about winning, 

And have to admit to the boss he wastes a ton of money on awful players?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ptatc said:

He also couldn't play and slumped at the end of last year due to a back injury caused by not being used to playing a full season.

That's fine but we're scraping .500 and it's early June and they had an offday monday. If he can't play three games in a row right now what the heck.

1 hour ago, Balta1701 said:

Since a 7 game hit streak in the first half of May, Leury is 9/54.

His slash line starting May 15 is .167/.164/.185/.349.

His OBP is lower than his batting average over that time.

He last took a walk on April 21.

Give that man the most ABs.  Makes complete and total sense. 

1 minute ago, fathom said:

They just need to keep Yoan 7th or so in the order.  Let him try to get comfortable down there before getting him more at bats.

I think he's going to come out of his funk eventually, but right now Moncada belongs nowhere near the top of the order. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Is there a reason Grandal doesn't even try to frame strikes anymore? There have been 2 that have gotten the zone that were called balls that he didn't even make an attempt on

Whatever framing ability he had he’s lost at this point.  Just lazy AF back there now. 

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

I think he's going to come out of his funk eventually, but right now Moncada belongs nowhere near the top of the order. 

He’s shown no signs of coming out of the slump.  Hell, I think his last extra base hit was a bunt.