6/9 GT: LAD @ Sox 1:10pm (Cease vs. Anderson)

ChiSox59

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

We have drug problems on this team too?  Or overconsumption of soda?

Maybe it's the yoga that is getting in his head too much...

I forgot to put the h in . Nice try 

1 minute ago, brijames1957 said:

Every time TLR struggles walking out to make a pitching change I have a ptsd attack remembering the day he was hired.

What a clown show the whole White Sox organization is. 

jerry-reinsdorf.jpg?w=442

Now that my son is working on the Bulls I can focus all my personal fuckery and tinkering time on the sox.   

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, pettie4sox said:

Not trying to play Monday morning QB but who would have pulled Cease when Freeman came up?

For who? He just struck out Betts on some really good pitches. And the contact off him up to that point wasn't hard. 

They made a huge mistake with sequencing to Freeman and the inning unraveled after Burger failed to make the 2nd routine play of the inning. Games against great teams like the Dodgers are usually won on the margins, and we made 3 huge mistakes that inning that other good teams simply do not make. 

Edited by chw42
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Always leaves his starter in too long after they have come undone.  Fuck Tony La Russa.

I prefer to fuck someone a couple decades younger, not that there's anything wrong with your plan.

• Haha 2

They are not going to recover from this setback very easily...this season just feels like it's slowly getting away from them.

Knock out Anderson...inexplicably score 4 and you pretty much think the game's in the bag with Cease on the mound and dealing.

• Like 1