6/9 GT: LAD @ Sox 1:10pm (Cease vs. Anderson)

ChiSox59

1 minute ago, hankchifan said:

Maybe we need to boycott attendance to the games if TLR is still around and put a hole in JR’s pocket.

They don’t care. They probably actually prefer it. Gives them an excuse to cry poor on payroll. 

Edited by Sox72

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Honestly guys, this has been so bad it's hilarious. I have no idea how someone could be angry.

Tony was so bad it wasn't even rage inducing; it was fucking hysterical. 

I thought it would have been funny if Munch hit a homer there after the walk. I just don't get it. He had to face the guy whether he was on first or second. He had a 1-2 count on him. Just baffling.

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

I think part of me likes watching the TLR train wreck cause the team itself just isn't that good. 

Man, I just love Sox baseball.  We all waited so long for this team.  The fans deserve better than this.  Truly. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

I wish I could look away.  I cannot. 

This is the first time that i can remember ever turning a game off in the middle . i'm just so disgusted having a manager that the entire baseball world knows the game has passed him by, but he's still in the dugout.

1 minute ago, Jose Abreu said:

It feels so weird that an opposing player just cussed out the manager of my favorite team, and I'm 100% on the side of the player

We'll see how Tony responds. This can be as awesome as Yermin hitting a 3-0 grand slam off a position player.

Just now, ChiSox59 said:

Man, I just love Sox baseball.  We all waited so long for this team.  The fans deserve better than this.  Truly. 

It really does suck. Me wanting to see TLR get canned (and rightfully so) is probably a coping mechanism for my immense disappointment in the position players for sucking so bad. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bob Sacamano said:

We'll see how Tony responds. This can be as awesome as Yermin hitting a 3-0 grand slam off a position player.

I definitely hope it snowballs somehow. The organization deserves the embarassment.

And when asked about it postgame, I hope the reporters don't just ask about the decision, but also point out that Muncy is a better hitter against LHP for his career than RHP

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Maybe we need to boycott attendance to the games if TLR is still around and put a hole in JR’s pocket.

I haven't been to a game yet this year and don't really plan on going to see this shit unless someone gives me some really good seats for free and I have absolutely nothing else to do.  No way will I pay to see this collection of players with this manager.

Edited by South Side Fireworks Man
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jose Abreu said:

I definitely hope it snowballs somehow. The organization deserves the embarassment.

And when asked about it postgame, I hope the reporters don't just ask about the decision, but also point out that Muncy is a better hitter against LHP for his career than RHP

Tony LaRussa looking confused: "Well I didn't know that."

And yes this organization deserves so much scrutiny and embarrassment.

Edited by Bob Sacamano
  • Like 2

Just now, Jose Abreu said:

TLR will get all angry and slur together a word salad about how his gut told him to do it cause he's got 40 years of managerial experience. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Intentionally walking a batter with a 1-2 count... is 100% a fireable offense.  This piece of shit, shitstain, drunken, racist old dinosaur has no business managing one of the youngest teams in baseball.  Fuck TLR, and fuck Jerry too.  So happy I backed out of season tickets when they hired TLR.

Edited by ChiHawks10
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Honestly guys, this has been so bad it's hilarious. I have no idea how someone could be angry.

Tony was so bad it wasn't even rage inducing; it was fucking hysterical. 

Could you expand on this? I've been on calls all day. Has Tony been making horrible decisions this game?

Just now, chw42 said:

TLR will get all angry and slur together a word salad about how his gut told him to do it cause he's got 40 years of managerial experience. 

And @tray will say "I mean what did you want him to do there? He took a chance and it failed. You armchair QB's make me laugh. Good thing there are 100 more games left, these guys will be fine."

Just preparing everyone. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Muncy was probably more pissed about the intentional walk than anyone else. That's a special form of disrespect. The batting average in an AB that goes to 1-2 is .166. Intentionally walking that guy to face the next hitter is basically saying, "I think the guy on deck has less than a 17% chance of getting a hit". 

Well, Tony is great at inspiring the other team to new heights. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Could you expand on this? I've been on calls all day. Has Tony been making horrible decisions this game?

He intentionally walked Turner when he had a 1-2 count... to get to Muncy, who promptly hit a gigantic 3 run homer, turning in the biggest middle finger in MLB history to TLR.  In a 2 run game.  🤣 What a gigantic shitstain.

Edited by ChiHawks10

4 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

Either no one asks him because Sox media is spineless,  or he gets mad at the question and gets defensive. 

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

Well, Tony is great at inspiring the other team to new heights. 

Muncy's been awful this year outside of his walks (kinda reminds me of pre-injury Grandal last year) and TLR basically woke him up. He's doing Dave Roberts' job for him. 

3 minutes ago, Tony said:

And @tray will say "I mean what did you want him to do there? He took a chance and it failed. You armchair QB's make me laugh. Good thing there are 100 more games left, these guys will be fine."

Just preparing everyone. 

All you Tony haters blah, blah, blah.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1