6/10 White Sox vs Texas Rangers, 7:10

flavum

2 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

Find a way?? If he's injured you put him on the IL. Period.  If not, send him down to Charlotte to get his act together or let him play 2B if you want to continue to give him Major League ABs.  I don't understand this organization.

I'm not 100% behind second for him. I still think the best thing for the team is him regaining his form at third. 

But short term your plan makes a lot of sense. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

Twins just took the lead on Buxton's 17th home run

hahah 17 home runs for a player by June 10th? Wild!

I’m done worrying about anyone else.  This team has sucked all season and these assholes don’t deserve anything.

6 minutes ago, Texsox said:

I'm not 100% behind second for him. I still think the best thing for the team is him regaining his form at third. 

But short term your plan makes a lot of sense. 

Then if he's not injured you have to send him down to Charlotte to get himself straightened out.  You can't keep running Moncada and Harrison out there in the same lineup especially when Tim is still out.  I don't want to mess with Burger by suddenly putting him at a position he's never played before just to keep Moncada in the lineup.

Just now, South Side Fireworks Man said:

Then if he's not injured you have to send him down to Charlotte to get himself straightened out.  You can't keep running Moncada and Harrison out there in the same lineup especially when Tim is still out.  I don't want to mess with Burger by suddenly putting him at a position he's never played before just to keep Moncada in the lineup.

Sending Moncada down either works or backfiires disastrously.  Seems like no middle ground.

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Sending Moncada down either works or backfiires disastrously.  Seems like no middle ground.

Well then we're back to my other option of letting him play 2B while he tries to get his hitting back on track.  We already have an offensive black hole at 2B anyway so what's the difference if it's Moncada or Harrison/Leury?