6/11 White Sox vs Texas Rangers, 1:10

flavum

2 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

How many GB do the Sox have to be before the totally incompetent leadership of this team starts making some serious moves to try to save this travesty of a season.

About to be 6 behind the Twins . Cleveland is winning also.

Edited by White Sox Park

I'm near the concourse behind the Sox dugout. The chant was pretty loud for a short while. Tony was booed during the starting line ups and when he just came to getFoster. Unless the Sox get real hot, this is only going to become a regular occurrence. 

Edited by Dick Allen
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Yep BP severely undermanned. Whole organization is asleep at the wheel. But hey I'm on a island and insufferable but too often right for some people's tastes.

I can understand guys not being available.

I can’t understand a guy not being able to go for 4-5 days and not being put on the IL. 

You can’t have 2 guys out for working yesterday and 2 guys injured, one for a week, and not being up another arm.

1 minute ago, Balta1701 said:

I can understand guys not being available.

I can’t understand a guy not being able to go for 4-5 days and not being put on the IL. 

You can’t have 2 guys out for working yesterday and 2 guys injured, one for a week, and not being up another arm.

Of course. That's why I said the whole organization is asleep.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

What else could go wrong this season is anybody's guess. A few things are for certain with White Sox fans though, we will complain as loudly as any one and b**** and moan on every thing the team does when things are going bad. Most of all however, the overwhelming majority of us will be here for the next game and the game after that thru out the season even when the future for this team looks as bleak as it does now. I'm not giving up hope that they can turn it around but the writing is pretty clear at the moment that this team is dropping deeper into a hole they probably won't climb out anytime soon.