6/11 White Sox vs Texas Rangers, 1:10

flavum

• Quin pinned this topic
5 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Shocked Grandal is catching in a day game after a night game. RH had to have said something to TLR before yesterdays game

Yaz can barely move. At the game watching him last night and his base is just not there. Huge hit late but unless they don't think rest will help, it's crazy to have him catching like this (b2b day after night) when he can barely make it to first base. Legging out that double yesterday was hard to watch.

He should be on the IL to see if his legs bounce back otherwise he's not gonna hit for any power ROY.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

9 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Shocked Grandal is catching in a day game after a night game. RH had to have said something to TLR before yesterdays game

Wow. The only thing I'd change is Mendick and Garcia. This is a step towards competence. 

12 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Perhaps, but that always made a little sense since a lefty is going and Rees is gonna catch Kopech tomorrow for sure.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Yaz can barely move. At the game watching him last night and his base is just not there. Huge hit late but unless they don't think rest will help, it's crazy to have him catching like this (b2b day after night) when he can barely make it to first base. Legging out that double yesterday was hard to watch.

He should be on the IL to see if his legs bounce back otherwise he's not gonna hit for any power ROY.

Yaz has always been like that to a degree. I knew he was arguably the slowest player in baseball, but watching him live many times doesn't make sense to me. How can someone in his shape move like a turtle-snail baby while looking hurt. 

1 hour ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

So now your are advocating more days off for a player? 😁

Just kidding. Yes he even admits his legs are there yet and it's obvious.

For all those screaming about TLR playing Reese to much now you know why.

48 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

Yaz has always been like that to a degree. I knew he was arguably the slowest player in baseball, but watching him live many times doesn't make sense to me. How can someone in his shape move like a turtle-snail baby while looking hurt. 

Catching is hard on the legs. Always stiff and sore.

1 hour ago, ChiSox59 said:

Why not option Martin today? He’s gonna be unavailable a few days and Lynn takes the rotation spot on Tuesday. Kinda strange. 

Because of option limitations and the small chance that something else could happen in between, I would guess.

5 minutes ago, ptatc said:

So now your are advocating more days off for a player? 😁

Just kidding. Yes he even admits his legs are there yet and it's obvious.

For all those screaming about TLR playing Reese to much now you know why.

What should we be doing with Yaz?  Does shutting him down for a few weeks help?