6/11 White Sox vs Texas Rangers, 1:10

flavum

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Giolito has to get dealt

Davis Martin pitched better than him somehow. There's gotta be something wrong with Gio. He's hanging sliders for bombs every start. 

12 minutes ago, chw42 said:

I'm not able to watch this game cause it's blacked out for me...this was pretty loud. 

Does everyone notice how:

1. As soon as a couple people started it erupted, each one got louder?

2. Stone stopped talking so the crowd had the mic?

28 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I'm near the concourse behind the Sox dugout. The chant was pretty loud for a short while. Tony was booed during the starting line ups and when he just came to getFoster. Unless the Sox get real hot, this is only going to become a regular occurrence. 

TLR was booed regularly  at the end of his last CWS tenure.

To bring this guy back was sadistic. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, chw42 said:

It'll probably happen. One of the only positives of the TLR hire was that Jerry was going to give his buddy financial backing to make sure he has enough relievers to win. 

It will only be used as a excuse for the next ten years not to spend money.  While the one's who suck at their jobs will always be comfortable.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, chw42 said:

I'm not sure what Robert's supposed to be good at with his current approach at the plate. He can't hit anything away hard. He's clearly late on stuff that's inside. Is he only supposed to be able to hit middle middle hangers? 

His batting stance is atrocious. 

7 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

I didn't see the game but why were Graveman Bummer and Hendricks not used.

When did Sousa become an every game guy?

Is the drunk fucking asshole trying to lose games? 

Graveman worked a lot yesterday, not using him makes sense.

Someone suggested that Hendriks might have had some more back spasms at the end of his outing yesterday. He also never warmed up.

Bummer hasn’t pitched in 4 days. Why he was both unavailable and also not on the IL is anyones guess, it seems like that same stupid game they’ve played with the IL all seasons.

18 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Tony banking on 2 things. An '83 like comeback or an '11 cardinals run

If he is banking on these two things, he is delusional. So are fans who keep making these comparisons. This team has problems and hoping for a hot streak won't solve them. They just lost their second 11-9 game in three days. Their winning streak was stopped at 1.