6/11 Games

BamaDoc

3 minutes ago, bighurt4life said:

Kelley has now had two good outings in a row. Only went 3 today but perhaps they’re trying to rebuild his confidence and pulling him early. 

Yeah a run in 3IP with 6 K’s.  57 pitches.  They probably have him on a pitch count.  He hasn’t had a full workload ever.  Gonna take a while to build him up.

50 minutes ago, SoCalChiSox said:

I expect this savage to really start hitting bombs regularly pretty soon. Just gotta stay healthy and get more ABs

I'm wondering how long he stays at A+. I'm not pushing for a promotion mind you. He's doing pretty well for a guy who had so much time off then more time off this season. K rate seems a little high (25.4%). I'm hoping that K rate has been improving from earlier in the season. AA would be a big step and he probably should have around 250 AB's and then assess if he's ready to make the jump to AA. Once in AA and fully healthy and some of the rust is gone , you hope he could progress more rapidly.

• bmags unpinned this topic