POSITIVE THREAD

he gone.

Offensively our OF has really picked it up.

Not knowing Pollock's career, I hope he's not just streaky but he's looked great lately. 

Robert looking better too.  I thought Luis had some great takes against Verlander today.

And Vaughn is looking like an outstanding professional hitter taking what the pitchers are giving him.

• Like 1

I'm sure there were people like me staring to get negative after they blew that 2-0 lead ...

Focus on those positives! What a job by Anderson/Vaughn/Robert to keep it alive with 2 outs in the 9th. Harrison coming through twice in big situations and making this next roster move a real headache. 

Going to take some guts today out of Gio. Even if he serves up 5 runs, you need 6ip with a tired bullpen and 5 games in a row ahead without an off day. You only have Banks, Kelly, Lambert ... and maybe Lopez today. 

Also probably have Abreu sitting, so Vaughn at 1B and Burger at 3B? DH? Haseley? Going to have to be a gritty game. lets get that sweep! go go sox

• Like 1